Dating and Relationships with PCS. Part 2: Ready to Date?





SPECIAL PODCAST INTERVIEW! Found on my Souncloud HERE!

Dating was something I didn't really do before the concussion. Embarking on it after my injury seemed like an even bigger challenge. Luckily, I had people to talk to about it, including my friend Stephanie. She joins me today to talk about our experience dating post injury.

We share our thoughts and stories about dating as an adult, day-to-day connections, acceptance, what made us feel ready to date, how we did dating with PCS and what challenged and supported this whole process.

Explanations of the terms "neurotypicals" and "meet cute" included πŸ˜€

I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more! You can subscribe to this blog by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE" button at the top of this page.

Cheers,

- Krystal








You can follow me on Instagram as well: this.hat.is.a.helmet


We're not experts in dating nor brain injury! This special episode brings you our stories in dating with Post Concussion Syndrome. Nothing here is meant to be advice nor medical advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Feel Strong and like I Belong: Rock Climbing

Light

Self Doubt. Self Compassion.